Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist #99483
Experience: Practicing individual, couples, child and family counseling.
Current: Office at 1452 Oregon St. in the Historic McCormick Mansion, Redding, CA 96001
The Don Ostendorf Center for Counseling, under the supervision of Don Ostendorf, LMFT, 3 1/2 years.
Shingletown Community Church, under the supervision of Susan Thompson, LCSW, 1 1/2 years.
Reflections Community Counseling, under the supervision of Jeannie Jacobs, LCSW, practicum, last year of graduate school, 1 year.
Bethel Church Transformation Center, under the supervision of Barry Byrne, LMFT, and the mentorship of Sharon Youngman. Pastoral counseling, generational prayer, inner healing, 2 years.
Master of Arts in Counseling Psychology: Simpson University. Graduated: July 2012, 3.97 GPA.
Bachelor of Arts in Psychology: Simpson University. Graduated August 2010, 4.00 GPA.
- Brainspotting, Master Class; 3 day training conducted by David Grand PhD
- Brainspotting, Phase 1; 3 day training conducted by Lisa Larson
- Brainspotting, Phase 2; 3 day training conducted by Lisa Larson
- Brainspotting for Children, 2 day training
- Trauma Focused Cognitive Behavioral Therapy.
- Triple P; Level-4 Standard
- Infant/Early Childhood Mental Health Certification (1 Year training).
- Emotionally Focused Therapy.
- 1 Year internship under Sharon Youngman at Bethel Church Transformation Center
- Certified facilitator for Prepare/Enrich couples assessment.
- Completed the Imago Dei adult course (off-shoot of Living Waters Ministries).
- Attended Restoring the Christian Soul, taught by author and counselor, Leanne Payne, at Wheaton College in Chicago, Illinois
- Completed Ed Smith’s, Beyond Tolerable Recovery course.
- Faculty Award: Professional Promise, 2012. “Awarded to the graduate who has demonstrated outstanding potential for making a significant contribution to the field of marital and family therapy through a combination of academic, clinical, and leadership activities.”
- Professor’s Award: Outstanding Psychology Student, 2010.
Professional Activities and Memberships
Member of CAMFT
The International Honor Society in Psychology, PSI CHI